Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time flies...

I cannot believe how slack I am with blog posting. It was highlighted for me recently when I suddenly had all of these little babies turn one! I'm still in shock. Three of my beautiful little photo subjects have turned one and I am so fortunate to have been there to capture their development.

I have been holding out on you readers (if you still exist) and I think it's time to share...

Thank you for your patience.

First I would like to share with you Madeleine. This little pumpkin turned one in the weekend just been, but I am yet to share her 7 month shoot with you! Here are a few of this gorgeous wee girl.











I can't wait to show you her first birthday. She is absolutely beautiful with the sweetest personality. 
I can't wait to meet their next little creation in a few months time!


No comments:

Post a Comment