Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Camera Assistant

This little bug has been in front of the lens since she was 4 hours old... so she knows a thing or two about the camera. It seems now she has developed an interest in getting behind the lens, just like her Aunty VJ. She threw the strap around her neck and lugged the camera about the lounge with great purpose.
She inspired me to do the same - so I threw the camera strap around my neck and followed her for a few minutes resulting in a sweet Saturday afternoon photo shoot.






I tried one of Lenny's bibs on her... and it looked so cute we decided she needed to keep it. Lucky he had two in this fabric. My parents have been making bibs - Mum does the sewing, Dad does the domes...it's a serious production line. It was great to see that they will fit baby Lenny and bigger Lenny too, as there are two dome settings on each one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment