Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Time, Can you lend me a few more hours?

I know there are 24 hours in a day, but where do they go?

Life always seems busy at the moment, and weekends are filling up fast. By the time the week is over, I have a full schedule to complete before Monday comes around. In saying that, my weekends lately have been filled with beautiful babies to photograph so it's not exactly a drag! What is a drag is coming home to edit photos on a 13" laptop... my poor eyes. I am hoping the birthday fairy will remedy this problem for me.... (please please please Mr. D).

I already have the perfect desk picked out to go in my new photo editing area. I found it over at my neighbours house the other night whilst discussing wine orders ($5 bottles of delicious Rose, yes please!)...

Whilst putting in my orders, I noticed this cute, beaten up old desk with a FREE sign on it. I asked her kindly if she could leave it there and not put it on the roadside or into the skip as I may just be in the market for a desk....maybe....

So it's mine... Now I just need a computer to put on it. Enter stage left the birthday fairy... or Christmas fairy? or birthday for the next 5 years fairy?.... any fairy.

Watch this space - a desk transformation post will be here in the near future. It may have a computer on it, or nothing on it, but it will be transformed either way.

I will make sure I find time to complete this project (and document it), in between replacing the deck (boys job), shampooing the carpets, completing 2 more photo shoots, hosting my birthday party/BBQ and planning my friend's baby shower.

So many fun projects! So little time....




1 comment: