Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hello world... you look interesting.


He likes to get all sleepy while he feeds, then when we're done, his eyes pop open and he suddenly decides EVERYTHING is interesting. Looking at the back of his eyelids has no appeal - the ceiling and curtains are way more interesting. He doesn't know mum is tired and wants to sleep because it's now 5am and we've been feeding for an hour. 

Last night we had yummy baby spew all over his nightgown, so I changed his nappy and put a new gown on, put him over my shoulder for some windy time and suddenly felt something wet on my leg. I'm not sure how he managed to pee on me through a brand new nappy AND over nappy.. tired nappy changes are not my thing obviously. Then to top it off he spewed all over himself and me, meaning another outfit change. The room looked like a bomb went off come daylight. 

Time to put on another load of washing... 

That's all from Art's world today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment