Monday, July 26, 2010

friends with glass

It's handy having a friend who works in the glass industry. Thanks friend!
He came over the other night and installed this shiny blue glass on our wall. No more grease on the wall! Hooray! so easy to clean!
I thought the mix of blue and red looked like a retro throwback so the pics are a tad retro in style, but in real life it is a punchy seaglass blue. It's real puuuuuuuurrrrddddyy...

I freaken love friends and I freaken love the new glass.




I have alot of stuff on the bench. I like to call this practical clutter.



This is a more accurate representation of the colours...


yum... I love this combo.

One day when I live in a predominantly white house (dream) these bold splashes of interesting and homely colour will most likely creep back into my white interiors. Colour can be addictive and looks great against a white backdrop...

I feel another blog coming along... watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment