Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Water Baby

This little guy has always loved the water and we've always wanted to nurture that trait in him and throw him into the big boy pool as soon as possible.

We thought 3 months was long enough to wait, and he has really good head control now, so we finally did it. I'm fortunate to have a really good friend with an indoor pool who takes lessons for kids, so we had a very sweet Saturday morning swim. I say 'we' but I just stood on the side snapping photos... as I do.

He LOVED it! When I was drying him afterwards he was all smiles... so proud of himself.

Getting in for the first time...


Getting a feel for it... check out those delicious back rolls! 


Look at me mum! 


Coming up for air after his first dunking! those pursed lips kill me.



I can't wait to get him into more regular lessons. I might just wait a wee bit more until we throw him into public pools, as they're quite heavily doused in chlorine which can't be too friendly for his beautiful baby skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment