Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vest is Best

The weather is warming up and Art's winter knits are slowly retiring and being replaced by short sleeved onesies, singlets and.... knitted vests! Just as he thought he was free from the world of wool...

Here's his latest collection of knits for the colder mornings and outings leading up to summer. I think he has enough now?

 My nana made the bear one. It is so stretchy and soft! I call him Arthur Bear, so I wanted an old school classic knitted bear vest for him. Nana thought the bears were ugly... I'd classify them in that ugly but cute category... and I love it, and this poor kid has me in charge of dressing him!

Mum made this nice darker blue one - fancy shmancy... 


This was the first one Mum made the other day... it JUST covers his little round tum. Seriously - this boy is getting some serious chub going on.

And that's it - time to put on a vest and take him into the garden for some fresh air. He is 12 weeks today! Happy 12 weeks Arthur Bear and thank you for being such a happy and content little baby. He does actually smile a lot! - but as soon as he sees the camera he gets all blue steel on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment