Friday, October 12, 2012

Half a decade

As of today we've been married for 5 years... How did it go by so quickly? I'll tell you how... by having FUN! In the past 5 years we've circled the globe, had selfish, relaxing getaways, had many memorable social outings with friends, numerous dinner dates, saved our house deposit, house hunted unsuccessfully (work in progress)... and grew our family by one more member!

This is our first wedding anniversary with our newest member... baby Arthur. What a better way to start the day than to have your little boy look at his Daddy in bed and just lose himself in smiles and coos... it melts my heart completely to see these two guys that I love so much developing this unbreakable bond.

I felt a LOT of love today.

We celebrated by putting my little red tulips in a vase on the windowsill, popping up the road for a drink at a local pub together as a family... and came home to bathe our little boy, tuck him into bed and order Thai takeaways... perfect I reckon.






1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! Many more years to come, you are such a great team x

    http://www.fourunderoneroof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete