Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lunch time

I've been a little bit quiet around here... trying to find life balance, and blogging time is limited. I have a lot of photos to share, lunches, dinners, life, thoughts and ideas... but just lack the time! I need to duplicate myself somehow.

Here's a little lunch post, and I'll post something more meaningful tomorrow night... maybe.

This lunch was a little lighter than others. He might have been a bit hungry this day.. sorry Art!

1. Yoghurt Suckies for the afternoon.
2. Marmite and cheese sammies (cut with a tupperware 'fish' sammy cutter).
3. Craisins
4. Rice wheels and cheese
5. Vegetable & Rice pasta swirls with parmesan cheese and lemon juice.

I find even on our days at home, I follow this same segmented smorgasbord style lunch. He seems to like choosing what to eat first, and most of all, loves feeding himself.

Happy lunchboxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment