Tuesday, August 3, 2010

If it be your will...

You'll either be reaching for your tissues or hitting the escape key... but take a moment to turn your sound on and hear this guy sing...

My husband played this to me last week. This guy has such a unique and passionate voice. I can't get enough of him right now, although it does tug on the emotional strings sometimes... This Leonard Cohen cover is beautiful. He doesn't have over 1 million hits on this video for nothing...

One of my absolute favourites is "Another World". If this is to your liking (and I appreciate for some it won't be) head on over to Youtube land and search for Another World... and Daylight and the Sun... there are so many more... but there's just a taster.

(Sorry you have to click on the video, then link over to you tube. Make sure you allow pop ups for this site... They won't let this video be embedded....)

No comments:

Post a Comment