Monday, August 23, 2010

lists

I was reading a blog post by my friend the other day... and she was listing her achievements leading up to becoming 26. It made me think about lists.



I freaken love lists, especially to do lists at the office. There is something so satisfying about making that final tick as you run through each item. A full list of ticks is always a sign of a successful day. It's acts as a running agenda and keeps me motivated.

I like food shopping lists, even though I lose them in my handbag and never use them while I'm shopping. If I did I'm sure I could halve my food bills. Sometimes when I'm overwhelmed I write house cleaning lists and prioritise. I never usually tick everything on those.

All of my personal lists or goals are stored in my head. For some reason I never write them down. Perhaps if I write it down I fear I will never be able to tick everything off...

Today I will list 5 things I freaken love right now at 7.01pm

1. Obi-Wan Kenobi sleeping next to me while I type


 2. The smell of my dinner cooking


3. Mr. D


4. My nicely vacuumed floors
 (believe it or not, I don't actually have a photo of me vacuuming... )

5. My slippers




No comments:

Post a Comment