Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lunch Envy

I never remember school lunch being a big deal when I was a kid. I was fortunate to have a stay at home mum which meant I had a nicely packed lunch everyday. I had a marmite sammie, some baking sometimes,  a piece of fruit, a box of sunmaid raisins and a bag of lunch chips. From memory it was pretty consistent. Not amazing (sorry mum) but consistent (thanks mum)...

Now that I am well passed the stage in my life when I could eat whatever I wanted... I had total lunch envy when I saw these pictures. I love snacking as opposed to big meals. These compartments of snacks containing a balance of sweet, salty and savoury appeal greatly to my inner grazer.

I wish I had someone to prepare a lunch like this for me every day (despite being borderline ridiculous)...











Would my fellow colleagues still respect me if I pulled out a lunch like this?
Perhaps not.


This lady just must spend hours creating these elaborate lunches for her kids. I think I'd draw the line at a marmite sandwich.
It may however be inspiring to some of you who are always trying to find ways to make healthy food appealing to your fussy customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment