Monday, August 22, 2011

DIY Birthdays

My sister is so hard to buy for, so this year when she said, "can you please make me pillows for my birthday?" I was so relieved. Yes I can!... But that is another post. 

After making her present, I was well onboard the homemade bus, so decided to keep going and make her a card. Have you seen the price of birthday cards these days??? Ok, not as important as the price of milk, but still, $6.00 for a card with a generic quote or a cute puppy on it? I thought I could improve on that somewhat.

I was inspired by a card I saw online (that is awesome!) - so I can't take total creative credit for this one! I was in a rush as I wanted to watch something on TV, so forgive the imperfections please. 10 minutes later I came up with this...




 Better than a bought one?


No comments:

Post a Comment