Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mantells Wedding Mt Eden

It's only taken me a few months to share this wedding with you. You may recognise this gorgeous couple from a family photo shoot I did with them last year, with their little boy Milan. 



I was nervous when they asked if I'd take photos of their wedding as it was going to be in the evening (low light) and I had only ever taken photos at one other friend's wedding. 
There is a real mixture to share here, so I'm sorry if it feels disjointed. 

Thank you guys for letting me capture your day for you. The wedding was incredibly intimate, honest and beautiful... I'm sure you'll agree they are a stunning couple! There are so many images to share, but it would just be picture overload, so I've chosen a few from the different stages of the wedding.

I can't wait to meet your newest member to their family. 

xx




The Ceremony





The Reception - Beautiful Mantells in Mt Eden



A final few after dark...



Picture Overload!
OK, one more of this little guy who behaved perfectly all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment