Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tiny little babies

When I'm taking pictures of tiny newborn babies, I always strive to capture for the parents just how precious and tiny their babies are. These are the photos they will look back on with their children in future years, saying "look how tiny you were".

I get to see so many special moments through my lens.  Some of these photos show a selection of my favourite moments captured in a newborn photo session. In these gentle, silent images where the baby is held in their father's arms, you can so clearly see and feel their absolute love and protection for this tiny bundle. I know... sorry a tad gushy, but I think you'll agree.










In the first year, they grow and change and develop into these little people filled with personality. It fascinates me when I photograph a newborn, just how innocent and new they are and I snap away, desperate to preserve these memories for their tired new parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment