Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Minute Bun

I'm racing out the door to pilates ( who am I?) , so this will be a quick one, as I know this 'lil blog is in desperate need of a new post.

I came across this hair style/concept on pinterest recently and everyone was saying it was soooooo easy, I thought I'd test it out.

The Sock Bun. -  A tutorial video showing the bun and the Sock Bun Curls the next morning...


I'm hopeless at doing hair up styles, and really should be better now that my hair has grown longer. It would make those 'really needed to wash my hair today but wanted to sleep in for an extra 15 minutes' days a lot less obvious.

So, how easy is it? ...It's actually EASY! How good were the curls the next morning? Not so good. It kind of looked like a hair explosion on my head, however I think if you have less layers and thicker hair, the curls would look awesome. I will try it again though.

In the meantime, the sock bun would be sweet for a 1 minute fix me up. Maybe some makeup, red lipstick and a cute dress would be a a bit better than sitting on the couch with a hoody on..

Here's my self take pic of a sock bun (not an easy pic to take!)


Here's a link again so you can see the professional doing it. She's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment