Sunday, November 20, 2011

Is it really November?

I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. I'm starting to fret about Christmas shopping, remembering to finish everything before the year end and try to fit everyone in for photos. It's been busy! So many new things to share, but you're going to have to be patient with me...

Let's see what's coming up on the blog roll;

  • Girls crafting night.'ll take some pictures of some creations from that night when I've put up my Christmas tree. I still have so many projects to complete.
  • A holiday to Sydney to relax for my birthday this coming week, so that may just feature.
  • I have weddings, new babies, families to share with you. 
  • The completion of the bathroom renovation (hopefully)
  • As well as some general summer house preparation bits and pieces. 
  • Perhaps a Christmas photo shoot featuring my favourite little person... 

So many things! So sit tight...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment