Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Then there were four...

I'm sure you recognise this family, especially the little smiler in the middle...
Well now they've added another one to the mix, this time a little boy, Fletcher.

He was only one week old, and already so chilled throughout the shoot. He protested his hunger a few times quite loudly, which his sister found really amusing. The part I found amusing was her new found interest in my camera that day. Do you think she'd been interested in the camera at any other photo shoot prior to Fletcher's arrival? No. I had to chase her and beg for her to look in my direction.

But not this day. Not the day of her brother's first photo shoot. She was throwing out the smiles, creating works of art to show me, climbing on her mum's back, throwing around kisses to everyone and getting right into each shot. It was hilarious and made the shoot so much fun.

Plenty more obviously, but here's one to give you an idea of the dynamics when a family welcomes a new arrival.


A perfect baby boy. Congrats x

No comments:

Post a Comment