Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The little details...

This nursery now has a little baby boy (hopefully) sleeping in it.  A lucky little boy to have a nursery filled with so many special things.

A perfect bassinet with a beautiful Wallace Cotton quilt that I wouldn't mind owning myself... There were a few nice quilts in the nursery that I think will come in handy for the baby photos...


I love this mobile, so simple in the white nursery and the striped owl is gorgeous, made with love by baby's creative mum. I'm sure he will love looking at the stripes and spots for hours.


The bear below belonged to baby's great grandmother as a child if I remember correctly. I love little touches like that, and I love the hat... I'm not sure about bunny, made with love by someone, or given as a gift? My memory has let me down.. woops. 


A classic Fisher-Price toy that belonged to the Dad when he was a little boy. Very cool...
And a great selection of books to be read to him at bedtime for years to come.

I'm sure you agree, it's a room created with a lot of love. I believe Dad had to sacrifice half of his man cave to make way for his little cub, but a sacrifice I'm sure he was more than willing to make.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment