Monday, February 27, 2012

Growth Spurt

My little Lenny lump had a growth spurt this week. To the point where I can no longer just wear a loose top and cover it up without looking like I'm wearing a tent. My belly became firmer this week, I officially have no waist  and I'm sure people now would look at me and know there's actually a baby in there, not just a massive lunch.

Poor quality photo - but you get the idea... it's a bump at 18 weeks. Time has been going by so quickly!  Apparently Lenny is now the size of a kumara. They vary in size, so I'm not too sure exactly how big that makes Lenny lump this week.


So I'm a little bit freaked out that I still have over 20 weeks of growth still to come... oh oh, I'll be the size of a house in no time. But that's ok, Lenny can grow all he(she) wants.  I hadn't put on any weight until now which was weird given I could no longer button up my jeans and literally had to wrench them on...then boom! 2kg in one week when I weighed myself last night.

I was back down 1kg by this morning so I figure I must retain a lot of water during the day... then after about 3 - 4 awesome pee stops during the night I wake up 1kg lighter. Amazing information there for you readers. I'm sure that kilo is just hot cross buns. So delicious.

I need to spend one night actually going through my current wardrobe and just eliminate things I definitely won't be wearing for a while. It takes me so long to find things to wear to work in the morning and drives me mental.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful belly! Nice hair too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yels! sorry - still meaning to organise photo time for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete