Thursday, March 1, 2012

There's a baby in there

In the past week it's actually dawned on me that there's a little person setting up home in my belly. I don't know why it's taken me so long, but now I feel officially pregnant. I still think that when I start to feel little movements in there, my realisation of 'oh wow, I'm actually pregnant', will move to a whole new level.

My back isn't actually sore yet, so I'm not sure why I'm standing like a woman after 40 weeks of pregnancy, waddling around, cursing about the sciatic, but there you have it. My ever increasing belly, on a summery Saturday evening, on our messy front door step, before we headed out to a family 50th.

Obi is just passing through in the background there.
 

Little pregnancy updates for anyone who made it this far down the page: 
Oranges and cherry tomatoes have been given the flick. Apples are better than oranges now, so are peaches with passionfruit Piako yoghurt. No new massive outbreaks on my face to report, which is great. Fingernails are growing like weeds and currently resemble claws.Clothes shopping when pregnant officially sucks. 
You know you're pregnant when you walk into a shop surrounded by cute tops and dresses and come away with a pair of black stretch pants with a fold over waist band for added comfort.


This blog has been taken over by all things pregnancy, sorry.  I do actually have several photo shoots to share with you, of other people and babies, which I hope to get around to after I've organised my entire house and completed all of the never ending washing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment