Monday, March 12, 2012

We're halfway there...

We've come to the halfway mark for this pregnancy... I can't believe how fast it's gone.
20 weeks!!!!!!!

I feel bad that I gave up on taking belly photos every few days for my husband's stop motion movie plans... but I was too lazy and kept putting it off. Now I'm already looking at my belly and thinking, I should have kept going... time just runs away with me.  So we've decided we will just take random belly photos at different times around home and things to track the growth and marvel in how big it's getting.

My belly button is really shallow now and the skin on my stomach looks quite shiny. I love rubbing oil on my belly at night and feeling Lenny move around in there. No stretchmarks....yet... but it's early days. I'm definitely finding it harder and harder each day to dress myself for work in the morning.
I look at my wardrobe and sigh a lot.
 
Here is a typical after work shot. Yoga pants and a slouchy t shirt. I don't do yoga...but the pants are just insanely comfortable. Thank you for the person who invented these amazing fold over waistbands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment