Thursday, March 29, 2012

22 weeks...

The bump is growing every day now, I'm sure of it.

Here's Lenny Lump at 22 weeks. He's kicking me as a write this, it's hilarious, exciting and weird all at the same time...

There are no shots of my face here, I look/feel/am really tired today. Mr D took a few, and I look at them and think, oh wow, is that what I looked like today? Tired. Tired and a little bloated in the face as well to top it all off, which I know I should just get used to.

I can feel the days now where Lenny is growing, I'm sure of it. My energy levels plummet and I feel quite emotional. Hopefully an early night and a full night's rest will be enough for him to give me my energy back. Maybe my body is just preparing me for the tiredness you experience when you're a parent? Who knows... all I know is that all the tiredness is worth it when you feel those little kicks.



It's good night now from Lenny and I.




No comments:

Post a Comment