Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lenny's Latest

To date I haven't really purchased anything for this little baby... but the further on I go, the more I find myself drawn to the teeny tiny clothes departments. Whilst the Nanas and Great Grandmas are furiously knitting up a storm of warm delights for little Lenny, a few things have found their way into my shopping trolley...

A few things this week.

I got some striped little body suits from Country Road and a wee striped blanket ( you know I like stripes right?). I couldn't find images of the other two... but you get the idea. Stripes!

Mr D chose Lenny's first piece of art for his room. We framed it tonight and it looks awesome. We're big fans of Larry David... if you don't know him, I suggest you do, he will fill your life with awkward moments and laughter.

Nana decided Lenny will need some warm slippers for Canada at the end of the year, so although too big for the first wee while, Lenny will have nice warm feet when we head off to the snow.

Aunty Maddy (my new featured blogging companion) popped into Zara on her lunch break and came away with some little red jeans. These aren't the exact ones, but you get the idea. They're cute, and red. Every kid needs some. Hooray for having a sister in Sydney who loves to shop!

Lastly, I couldn't resist yet more stripes... so picked up a little cotton onesie from Nature Baby.

And if it wasn't obvious from the above shopping list... Lenny is in fact a HE. He made that VERY obvious at our last two scans.

I can't wait to meet my little boy!


A mini Mr D... I couldn't be happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment