Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I love this little girl

She is full of smiles these days and I can't wait to take photos of her when she's 6 months.In the next shoot we are getting mum and dad in the shots too!... 3 months was all about tummy time! And if I remember rightly she wasn't totally in the mood for pictures that day and I got alot of facial expressions telling me so!

Still so beautiful even when she shoots me one of those angry looks.

Madison Hayze - 3 months













Her first time in the jolly jumper! look at the excitement!

If looks could kill...
She was totally over me taking photos of her at this point.
but those eyes..... beautiful.
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! cant wait for 3 month pix of Maggie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it comes around so fast! I still can't beleive this little girl is now at the 6 month mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photo is the best!!! So MAD!

    ReplyDelete