Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Shower Bits and Bobs

I made some Baby Bubbles for the baby shower (where I took the maternity pics) to take along with my beetroot dip. Didn't think it would be fair to drink the real stuff around a pregnant woman who hasn't had wine in over 8 months...

It was just some sparkling grape juice that I soaked the labels off. The inspiration for my labels came from the talented http://www.eatdrinkchic.com/ . I used elements of this to create the label. So you still got the "popping of the cork" feeling and something fizzy in your glass...

Other girls made yummy fruit skewers, an awesome "pregnant tummy pavlova", pink cupcakes, cookies, iced biscuits, cheerios (YUM!), pink lemonade (YU-UUM) and so much more... a totally pink pig-out which I freaken loved!


I just made one big wrap around label. Nearly killed a self confessed perfectionist trying to match up the ends of the label, but nevertheless I got there in the end.
 

Have a nice long weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment