Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wall Inspiration

I love looking at how people arrange pictures on walls. I hope you do too...


found this in flikr...if you know whos photostream this belongs to please tell me...thanks

All white frames... nice, simple and structured

Nice mix with the framed art and birds

Love these frames below.. and I have a VERY similar extension table like the one in the picture that I scored from the side of the road. Haven't decided what colour I want to paint it yet... or if I will paint it. Coming up soon.. a painted furniture inspiration blog...

Ok sorry I'm deviating... back to wall art...


A cute way to display vintage hankies


A more formal arrangement. There is a website where you can get botanical vintage prints to download for free to frame. I read a blog once about a lady who did this and it looked just as sophisticated as the ones in the pic below. I can't remember the site right now but this one is similar
ok... I confess, it is not as good as the site I was thinking of... but google it.. there are probably lots of them.







Enough for one blog post? If I collect up a whole lot more I'll make sure I share them with you...

2 comments:

  1. wicked...was thinking about doing something like this in Maggies room...now i have lots of inspiration!!! thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! such a nice inspiration.! i love the pics!! and my favorite is the 6th one from the last..! God bless more 2 u..!

    ReplyDelete