Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nine. Nein?

We did the DVDs on the couch thing on Saturday night... not much else to do when it's blowing a gale and pouring down like no mans business.

Disappointing movie choices were made and we ended up with "Winged Creatures" and "Nine". Nothing I would spend time to write about...but...

Daniel Day Lewis.  

 


Thank you for making this movie enjoyable.

I just asked my younger sister to read this new post.
She said "ewwww"
I said " Have you seen Nine?"
No.
Well, then you can't comment.
Because if you'd asked me if I thought he was cool after watching
There Will be Blood or The Last of the Mohicans..
I probably would have said ewwww too.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I remember that mohican movie. The scariest thing ever and I thought it was going to be a love story. I nearly p**** my pants!you would have benn tougher Victoria. your brother was there and you couldn't be "chicken"

    ReplyDelete