Thursday, September 27, 2012

About time...

I realised I never shared my baby shower on here... those last few weeks of pregnancy obviously took over...

My amazing friend Hanna put on the most awesome winter baby shower for me. She set the stage for a cosy and fun afternoon with friends and family. She created this masculine, rustic, winterland theme in my parents home which was just amazing to walk into. I don't know how she found time with a busy toddler to sew all of the cushions and bunting and make not one, but TWO cakes! She truly went above and beyond to put this all together and was helped on the day by another really good friend of mine who filled the room with gorgeous fresh flowers. I'm so lucky to have great friends...

What a perfect day - it seems SO long ago now...






No comments:

Post a Comment