Sunday, May 16, 2010

The First Blog

I thought it was about time to start a blog since I spend most of my spare time reading them. I don't expect this blog to have a theme of sorts, or to make sense... it will be just be a varied selection of photos, stuff I make, links and anything else that I feel the need to share.

It took me a while to come up with a name that would suit a blog as random as I predict this one to be. My husband was always asking...had I started my blog yet.. and I'd tell him of my struggle to come up with a name.

During a rather full on week at work last week, I received an email from him which simply said:

"Guess what.
I freaken love you"

And from that a blog name was created which I guess is as random as that email was.
So here we go...Let the blogging begin...

5 comments:

  1. Well, whilst I was reading over this blog and understanding your inspiration influenced by your loving husband, I realise your undeniable talent for the arts. Not only does your bag look influenced by only the best of seamstresses, but your photography of your home and of your creations show your clear artistic talent

    In saying this, it is great you have identified the things you do best. I can only image the feeling of putting to life your passed on talents by your mother- so what better than to repay in a manner of the lesson learnt? I can appreciate not only your sewing gesture buy the meaning behind the re-giving remark of the mothers day thank you. But more the thank you for the Bernina Nova 900.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally did it Vic. I can't wait to see what you put on here. Fun, fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is freaken cute and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats the cutest dam story Ive ever heard!
    Love the blog Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the feedback guys. :)
    Hanna - you're funny.
    x

    ReplyDelete