Monday, May 17, 2010

Freaken Freakin....


Sometimes incorrect spelling can cause unnecessary stress for people.

They wonder "oooh cringe! should I say something?,

Well...

Just in case any of you are reading this and are feeling slightly tight in the chest and short of breath...

I understand "freakin" would be the correct abbreviation for "freaking" and I have spelt mine "freaken"...
I like to just spell some words freaken differently sometimes and make up my own freaken words.

If you have any similar made up words you would like to share, please add them below! I'd love to read them.

p.s. This blog will be riddled with spelling and grammatical errors... I am just warning you. I post blogs at night after long days at the office, often whilst drinking a glass of wine... so forgive me in advance.

p.p.s To be honest, it's mostly about the pictures anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment