Sunday, May 30, 2010

Families, Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, Ben 10 Watches...

This year I decided I needed more subject matter for photography - so I asked friends if they wanted me to take some photos. They let me! Thank you friends.

How gorgeous is this family? They were awesome, and I loved the fact that I had to put the camera in sports mode most of the time to catch these little guys.

There were so many shots, but I have just got a few for you today. Thanks Gabby for letting me share them.













5 comments:

  1. Great photos Vic! Am loving your blog. I have to say however you are making me feel a bit insecure with all these talents that you have. Sewing, making dips, photography, organised pantry. Hmmmmmmmm Love you work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm you have two kids!!!! haha, I just have way too much free time on my hands... aye jessie ?? ;)

    Glad you're liking the blog, it's always good to get feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna shoot kim in a trash the dress type thing so we can destroy her wedding dress? I wanna throw paint on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I really do!! that would be so awesome.

    ReplyDelete