Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's free to dream...

Dear Book Shelf Fairy - If you're reading this, I would like a book case that looks like this. I understand I need to consult with the architectural dream home fairy also, so if you are talking with her, could you ask her to give me a call about making my wishes come true? I'd be most appreciative.
I would read a new book every day and clean my house at least every day week.
Best wishes

Victoria x


p.s. if you can't manage the book shelf in the first picture, I would also be rather happy with this one. And if you have time, could you please organise me one of these grand pianos. thanks.
pps. I think it's only fair, that if you do manage to find a grand piano for me, you also discuss with the dream home fairy about an artists nook for my husband like the one pictured below.


I can just picture my husband sitting here writing his amazing childrens books!
It's free to dream.

2 comments:

  1. Have you been to that cute little bar "The Library" in town? It looks a bit like this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! it's an awesome little bar in fact I should do a blog about it.

    ReplyDelete